- To plan, manage and control all 3D visualization project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To follow XS CAD project processes, to follow instructions and schedule prepared by Project Leader.
- To have the understanding of architectural design standards, materials, rendering and the impact of these on interior and exterior design.
- To work on wide range of projects from commercial, residential and retail design – covering the working drawing process, 3D modeling and architectural & MEP services rendering.
- Candidate should have a strong 3D visualization background with good modelling and texturing experience.
- Should also have an interest in projects that absorb architectural design and MEP services.
- An AutoCAD qualification is essential although practical experience of using AutoCAD in a practice environment will also be acceptable.
- Candidate should have the desire to work as part of a larger team – usually assuming the communication and problem solving lead to ensure that projects are completed to acceptable levels of standard and in line with budgets. Candidate should also be well organised and be an excellent communicator with your peers as well as our customers.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.