- To create thorough and accurate depictions from drawings/diagrams and sketches.
- To work independently and as part of a team project.
- To maintain high quality standards and meet tight deadlines.
- To be able create 3D model from plans, Elevations or sketches
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate in AutoCAD or Revit training from a recognized 2-year Junior College, Technical Institute, or equivalent
- Candidates with min 2 years’ experience who can conceptualize rough hand drawings and diagrams into Architectural Desktop (AutoCAD) 3D models.
- Experience with Architectural / engineering firm. In-depth knowledge and vision of 3D,
- Knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD (current version), particularly in 3D applications
- Knowledge of Revit, ADT or Autodesk Building Services.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Average communication skills.
- Candidates should have the desire to work as part of a larger team – usually assuming the communication and problem solving lead to ensure that projects are completed to acceptable levels of standard and in line with budgets and should be well organized and be an excellent communicator with your peers as well as our customers.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.