- To lead our Architectural Team in delivering cutting edge Architectural Design & Development Projects to our clients.
- To interact with clients in order to understand project requirements, estimate project size & manage resources in order to execute it.
- To manage projects and deliver projects on time and interact with clients with respect to design changes.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience.
- Should possess a Degree / Diploma in Architecture OR Interior designers (with 3+ years of experience)
- Should have the ability to interpret Architectural Design &drawing requirements with an understanding to design various Architectural Details coupled with good communication skills in English and ability to use AutoCAD for reviewing designs.
- Experience on large commercial and industrial buildings, with an ability to use External References in AutoCAD and to use AutoCAD for reviewing in the 3D Environment.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to email@example.com.
XS CAD is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and a member of NASSCOM working with a predominantly international client base.
XS CAD works for leading architectural practices, construction companies & MEP (HVAC, Electrical, Pipework & Public Health) contractors and consultants around the world, including the US and UK, as their design back office. Our complete suite of AEC CAD technology services provides a unique one-stop solution to our clients.
We use latest CAD technologies and software tools for delivering complex Computer Aided Design & Development projects to our prestigious clients. We provide a modern working environment with competitive compensation, solid career development direction and progression. Our intensive training and on-the-project learning experience provide our team members with a fulfilling & an enjoyable experience.