- To plan, manage and control all Architectural CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To follow XS CAD project processes, to follow instructions and schedule prepared by Project Leader.
- To have the understanding of architectural design standards (building regulations) and the impact of these on interior and exterior design.
- To work on wide range of projects from commercial, residential and retail design – covering the working drawing process, 3D modeling and architectural rendering.
- Should have minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in CAD or Design environment (Junior).
- Should have a strong architectural background with good drawing and maybe some modeling experience.
- Should have an interest in projects that absorb architectural and other disciplines such as steel, structures and building services.
- Diploma in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Interior Design or ITI/NCTVT Certified Architecture/Civil/Draftsman or Minimum one year technical course in draftsman ship.
- Qualification of AutoCAD is a must.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D, 3D
- Should have average communication skills, with an ability to understand Architectural/Building Drawings.
- Should have the desire to work as part of a larger team and ensure that projects are completed to acceptable levels of standard and in line with budgets.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to email@example.com.