Architectural CAD Technician
Architectural CAD Technician – Home building
- To plan, manage and control all Architectural CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To follow XS CAD project processes, to follow instructions and schedule prepared by Project Leader.
- To have the understanding of architectural design standards (building regulations) and the impact of these on interior and exterior design.
- To work on wide range of projects from commercial, residential and retail design – covering the working drawing process, 3D modelling and architectural rendering.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in CAD or Design environment (Junior).
- Candidate should have a strong architectural background with good drawing and maybe some modelling experience with an interest in projects that absorb architectural and other disciplines such as steel, structures and building services.
- An AutoCAD qualification is essential although practical experience of using AutoCAD in a practice environment will also be acceptable. Diploma in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Interior Design or
- ITI/NCTVT Certified Architecture/Civil/Draftsman or
- Minimum 1 year technical course in draftsman ship.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D, 3D
- Average communication skills, ability to understand Architectural/Building Drawings.
- Candidates should have the desire to work as part of a larger team – usually assuming the communication and problem solving lead to ensure that projects are completed to acceptable levels of standard and in line with budgets and should be well organised and be an excellent communicator with your peers as well as our customers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to email@example.com.