MEP AutoCAD Modeller
- To plan, manage, and control all MEP CAD project-related activities, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC / plumbing / electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resources are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Should have minimum 1-2 years of experience of working as a Building Services Engineer and an MEP Modeller in AutoCAD or similar design environment.
- Should have a strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services, including but not limited to HVAC systems, pipe systems for heating, domestic water supplies and gases, and drainage / public health systems.
- Should have an experience of working on diverse categories of projects, including healthcare, education, commercial, office and multiresidential sites and on a wide range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy and a strong proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with spatial coordination of all building services and also other allied disciplines, including structural steel and reinforced concrete.
- Degree or Diploma in MEP Engineering or an ITI certificate course in Mechanical Drafting or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Though not a pre-requisite, the candidate must have excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good people- and time-management skills coupled with multitasking ability.
- Should be well-organised and have excellent coordination skills
- Should have an experience of working as an MEP CAD Technician and possess good confidence in coordinating projects.
- Should possess good knowledge of drafting and 3D modelling in AutoCAD along with average communication skills.
- Should be able to understand architectural/building services drawings.
- Preferred knowledge of Revit, CAD-DUCT or Navisworks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume, mentioning current and expected salary details, to email@example.com.