MEP Revit Modeller
- To plan, manage, and control all activities related to Revit MEP and CAD projects, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC/plumbing/ electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resources are managed and deployed in order to meet project requirements whilst meeting the business objectives.
- Should have minimum 1-2 years of experience working as a building services engineer and MEP (M&E) modeller in Revit, AutoCAD or similar design environment.
- Should have strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services, including but not limited to HVAC systems, pipe systems for heating, domestic water supplies and gases, and drainage/public health systems.
- Should have experience of working on diverse categories of projects, including healthcare, education, commercial, office and multiresidential sites and proficiency with online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy with proficiency in MS Office and skilled know-how of AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with spatial coordination of all building services besides having a thorough know-how of other disciplines, including structural steel and reinforce concrete.
- Candidates must have completed a Degree, Diploma or an ITI Certificate course in MEP Engineering, Mechanical Drafting or Mechanical Engineering.
- Though not a pre-requisite, the candidate must have excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good people- and time-management skills coupled with multitasking ability.
- Should be well-organised with excellent communication skills.
- Should have experience working as an MEP CAD Technician and should possess good project planning and implementing ability.
- Should possess good knowledge of AutoCAD drafting, detailing, and 3D modelling.
- Should be proficient in understanding architectural / building services drawings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume, mentioning current and expected salary details, to firstname.lastname@example.org.