MEP Team Leader – MEP (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing) Projects.
INDIA, UK, CANADA
- To plan, manage and control all MEP (M&E) project-related activities, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- To lead various teams in delivering design, BIM and CAD projects to our clients worldwide and ensure all team members are appropriately represented.
- To undertake sales- and marketing-related activities, e.g. organising and providing quotations and marketing material as per requirements.
- To demonstrate in-depth know-how during client interaction (verbal and written) to ensure smooth flow of technical and project information.
- Minimum 8-10 years in managing MEP (M&E) / interior design projects, with strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services (including electrical services).
- Should have had an extensive exposure to on-site office environment as well as CAD design office environment for large and complex building services projects.
- Candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in MEP or HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) or Electrical Engineering.
- Good organisation skills coupled with an ability to prioritise and organise large, complex workloads
- Good people management skills, written / verbal communication skills (English) and an ability to mentor and motivate team members.
- Multitasking with an ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Flexible and open to multiple shifts
- Familiarity with and experience of working in all disciplines, including architecture, civil and MEP (M&E) engineering).
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume with current and expected salary details to email@example.com.