MEP CAD Technician (Building Services Engineering)
- To plan, manage and control all MEP and CAD project-related activities, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC / plumbing / electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Should have an experience of working as an MEP (M&E) CAD Technician.
- Should be preferably from a mechanical drawing background (HVAC, pipe work and/or drainage) and must have worked for contractors and/or consultants, with a good appreciation of the impact on other allied disciplines.
- Should possess excellent AutoCAD skills and an ability to develop new software skills based.
- Though not a pre-requisite, a candidate should be thoroughly proficient with AutoCAD.
- Building services qualification would be an advantage.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be well-organised with ability to multitask across diverse projects and deliver on time.
- Should have worked as an MEP CAD Technician.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume, mentioning current and expected salary details, to email@example.com.