MEP Coordinator (Building Services Coordinator)
- To plan, manage, and control all MEP (M&E) CAD-related activities, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on MEP (M&E) coordination projects, using Revit MEP for a wide range of international clients.
- To work on a range of HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical projects in 3D environment.
- To ensure timely delivery of clash-free models and installation drawings on time and within budget and to agreed quality levels.
- To follow XS CAD project processes.
- Should have experience of working as a Building Services Engineer and an MEP Coordinator.
- Should have a strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services, including but not limited to, HVAC systems, pipe systems for heating, domestic water supplies and gases, and drainage/public health systems.
- Should have an experience of working on diverse categories of projects, including healthcare, education, commercial, office and multiresidential sites and wide range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy and completely proficiency with MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with spatial coordination of all building services and other disciplines, including structural steel and reinforced concrete.
- Though not a prerequisite, the candidate must have excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good people- and time-management skills coupled with ability to multitask across diverse projects.
- Experience of working as an MEP (M&E) CAD Technician with excellent coordination and project organisation skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume, mentioning current and expected salary details, to email@example.com.