Project Leader – MEP (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing) Projects
- To ensure timely delivery of MEP (M&E) design projects and efficiently handling aspects, including budget planning, project status review, quality check and team coordination on a daily basis.
- To assist the team in resolving MEP (M&E) design / routing issues besides providing and suggesting improvements for any particular project.
- To provide team members with project start-up support and guidance.
- To ensure that the XS CAD project processes are being followed with appropriate documentation.
- To ensure that all aspects of the internal billing are completed correctly and on time.
- To provide process improvements to improve efficiency.
- To ensure that data is backed up and stored securely on a frequent (daily) basis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing MEP (M&E) projects with a strong mechanical bias
- Should be very comfortable with all aspects of building services including electrical services.
- Should have worked on a range of project types, including healthcare, education, commercial, office and multiresidential sites.
- Extensive experience of working with a range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma in MEP/HVAC/Electrical Engineering or an ITI Qualification with relevant experience and abilities.
- Ability to coordinate all MEP (M&E) services, comprehend design intent, and communicate with clients on various aspects of MEP Coordination issues.
- Good organisation skills (ability to prioritise and organise workload).
- Be an assertive individual capable of mentoring and motivating staff.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with good written and verbal communication skills (English).
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your updated resume, mentioning current and expected salary details, to email@example.com.