- To plan, manage and control all MEP CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC/Plumbing/ Electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Should have minimum 2yrs of experience as MEP Coordinator, with strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services (including electrical services).
- Should also have had extensive exposure to the site office environment coupled with drawing office experience for large and complex building services projects.
- Should have experience of working on diverse categories of projects like healthcare, education, commercial, office and multi-residential sites and wide range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy with proficiency in MS Office and skilled knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with all aspects spatial coordination for all services and also other disciplines,
- Candidate must possess excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software would be an added advantage.
- Good people and time-management skills coupled with multi-tasking ability.
- Should be well-organised with excellent coordination skills, experience as MEP CAD Coordinator and possess good confidence about coordinating projects.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.