- To plan, manage and control all MEP CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC/Plumbing/ Electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Should have experience as MEP CAD Technician.
- Should be preferably of a mechanical drawing background (HVAC, Pipe Work and/or Drainage) with contractors and/or consultants), with a good appreciation of the impact of other disciplines.
- Should possess excellent AutoCAD skills and an ability to develop new software skills based on your AutoCAD platform.
- Though not a pre-requisite, a candidate should possess updated Auto Cad skills.
- Building services qualification would be an advantage.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be well-organized with ability of multi-tasking and working on deadlines.
- Should have worked as an MEP CAD Technician.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.