- To plan, manage and control all MEP CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on MEP Co-ordination projects using Revit MEP for a wide range of International clients.
- To work on a variety of HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical projects in 3D environment.
- To ensure the delivery of Modeling / Clash-free / Installation drawings on time and to budget and to agreed quality levels.
- To follow XS CAD project processes.
- Should have experience of working as Building Services Engineers and MEP Coordinators.
- Should have strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services including but not limited to – heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, pipe systems for heating, domestic water supplies and gases, drainage and public health systems.
- Should have experience of working on diverse categories of projects like healthcare, education, commercial, office and multi-residential sites and wide range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy with proficiency in MS Office and skilled knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with spatial coordination with all services and also other disciplines including structural steel and reinforce concrete.
- Though not a pre-requisite, the candidate must have excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good people and time-management skills coupled with multi-tasking ability.
- Should be well-organised with excellent coordination skills, experience as MEP CAD Technician and possess good confidence about coordinating projects.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to email@example.com.