- To plan, manage and control all Revit MEP CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on various HVAC/Plumbing/ Electrical projects for a wide range of international clients.
- To ensure resource are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Should have minimum 1-2 years of experience of working as Building Services Engineers and MEP Modellers in Revit CAD or design environment.
- Should have strong mechanical bias and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services including but not limited to – heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, pipe systems for heating, domestic water supplies and gases, drainage and public health systems.
- Should have experience of working on diverse categories of projects like healthcare, education, commercial, office and multi-residential sites and wide range of online collaboration tools and resources.
- Should be computer-savvy with proficiency in MS Office and skilled knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Should be comfortable with spatial coordination with all services and also other disciplines including structural steel and reinforce concrete.
- Degree or Diploma in MEP or Mechanical Draftsman I.T.I. or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Though not a pre-requisite, the candidate must have excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good people and time-management skills coupled with multi-tasking ability.
- Should be well-organised with excellent coordination skills, experience as MEP CAD Technician and possess good confidence about coordinating projects.
- Should possess good knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D, 3D along with average communication skills.
- Should be able to understand Architectural/Building Drawings
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.