XS CAD’s optimal service offering for architects and engineers involves the provision of a dedicated team of personnel (draftsmen, 3D modellers or MEP coordinators).
We already provide dedicated teams to clients in four different continents for architectural and MEP documentation and production services — assisting in the design and development of projects from our offices but working to our client’s terms of reference.
Utilising a dedicated, offshore CAD team provides architects and engineers numerous advantages including the following:
- Increased quality and efficiency due to continuity which ensures optimal performance in less time.
- Fixed monthly cost without overheads or other hidden fees.
- Significantly reduced costs when compared to on-site teams.
- Highly skilled and competent resources, including qualified architects and engineers.
- Control over resources and all processes including selection and ongoing training.
- Option to have a team working on an overlapping time zone or even within your own time zone.
- Ability to scale up team size with moderate ease as and when required.
- Dedicated environment which can be branded within our offices.
- Dedicated communication tools and techniques put in place for productive collaboration.
- Dedicated information security and storage controls such as a dedicated server with backups provided if required.
- Convenience to regularly manage projects and update status reports.
Our experience shows that utilising an India-based team of offshore CAD technicians offers the maximum levels of efficiency from a cost and quality perspective to our customers.
Examples of some of our dedicated teams include:
- A dedicated team of architectural CAD technicians providing space planning and retail layout drawings to a leading US-based retailer.
- A dedicated team of Revit BIM modellers working for a leading UK apparel retailer.
- An offshore architectural CAD team creating detailed construction drawings for a leading US-based homebuilder.
- An offshore team providing detailed shop drawings for retail interiors for one of the largest electronic retailers in the world.
- A dedicated offshore team of 3D MEP modellers providing MEP modelling and coordination support to a major MEP consultant.
- An offshore CAD team providing design detailing services to an architect/designer specialising in design of fast food outlets.
- A dedicated CAD team providing back office support for an Australian based homebuilder for all aspects of the design phase.
- A dedicated team providing point cloud, scan-to-BIM models for a leading European retailer.
If you would like more information about our dedicated team set-up and associated costs then please contact us for more information.