- To plan, manage and control all Structural CAD project related activities as per XS CAD, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To work on and deliver high levels of Architectural projects to international clients.
- To ensure the delivery of projects on time, to budget and to agreed quality levels.
- To follow XS CAD project processes.
- To follow instructions and schedule prepared by Project Leader.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in CAD or Design environment (Junior)
- Should have a strong architectural background with good modelling experience.
- Candidates should have an interest in projects that absorb architectural and other disciplines such as steel, structures and building services.
- An AutoCAD qualification is essential although practical experience of using AutoCAD in a practice environment will also be acceptable.
- Diploma in Architecture/Civil Engineering or ITI/NCTVT Certified Architecture / Civil / Draftsman or Minimum one year technical course in draftsman ship.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D, 3D
- Average communication skills.
- Ability to understand Architectural/Building Drawings
- Candidates should have the desire to work as part of a larger team – usually assuming the communication and problem solving lead to ensure that projects are completed to acceptable levels of standard and in line with budgets and should be well organized and be an excellent communicator with your peers as well as our customers.
- Knowledge of Revit, ADT or Autodesk Building Services.
Send your CV/BIO with current salary information to email@example.com.