This site is subject to the following terms and conditions. XS CAD reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
In accessing any page of any web-site operated by XS CAD you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions for every visit to this web site.
The information contained on this web site should be used for your own personal, legitimate and non-commercial use. In using it for the same you are permitted to:
- access any part of the web site except those areas which are password controlled unless you have access to that area of the site with a password issued by an XS CAD Limited officer/employee.
Any doubts should be queried before placing your link.
- viewing and printing any or all parts of the web-site for any commercial purpose
- copying (including downloading), distributing, publishing, altering, adapting or other use this web site or any part of it except as expressly permitted above
- removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained within the site
- using this web site or any part of it on any other web site or other published material
- that where you have registered your details and not indicated to the contrary we may use the Information to contact you by telephone post and/or email about other products developments and/or services that may be relevant to you from time to time.
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web-site; or your reciprocal link description and detail.
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web-site to which you are proposing to link.
- they do not guarantee to carry out the request in any way or guarantee to even respond to any such request.
All material contained in this web site including, but not limited to the text, images, CAD files, graphics, designs, written and other material including the programming and code that operates this web site is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of either XS CAD.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in their material is either owned by XS CAD or has been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights, or has been produced by XS CAD for it’s customers.
You understand that any information or data that you supply to XS CAD (“Information”) will need to be processed by XS CAD and you confirm:
All project based data bad personal data which is sent to XS CAD concerning a project or your personal details will be treated as personal/confidential by XS CAD officers/employees.
This web site contains links to sites operated by third parties. XS CAD has not reviewed and does not review such sites and is not responsible for the content of nor accepts any liability howsoever arising in respect of any of such sites.
The presence of links to third party sites is not intended to and shall not constitute a recommendation by XS CAD of such sites or of any advice or information posted on them.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or reciprocal link to or from this web-site, please contact us at email@example.com with details of:
The format and content of this web-site may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this web-site may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason.
It is intended that the information on this web-site be used by person’s resident in various countries but the overall governing law should be that of the UK (XS CAD global head quarters).
If any provisions (or part thereof) within these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful void or for any other reason unenforceable then that provision (or part) shall be severable from the remainder of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions or elements/parts of the contract.