The UK is home to our global headquarters, with offices in Worcestershire and London. As well as members of our senior management, the UK office consists of project managers, project coordinators, CAD technicians and M&E coordinators.
The UK is one of our main markets and we have worked with UK companies for the last ten years for the delivery of a range of our services.
Our experience in the UK has allowed us to understand the UK architectural and building services landscape and the key elements and factors affecting the market, our customers and their projects. We use this knowledge to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of projects that we are involved in, adding value at every stage.
Our focus areas for the UK market have been as follows:
- M&E Coordination (MEP Coordination) – we have experience spanning over 10 years and have worked with numerous clients in that time, producing high quality coordinated drawings from accurate 3d models that are created using software such as Revit MEP and AutoCAD MEP.
- BIM Coordination – as well as M&E Coordination, we are increasingly providing BIM Coordination services, where we are responsible for the structural and architectural elements of a project as well as MEP elements.
- Homebuilder Construction Drawings – we have experience of creating complete drawing sets for homebuilders. Our residential construction drawings include all drawings that are created according to building regulations and controls in the UK.
- Retail Construction Drawing Sets – we work with leading retailers in the UK for the production of BIM models and retail construction drawing sets.
- BIM Modeling – we have created 3D BIM models for architects and main contractors to support the design process and also the project tender process.