As the Coronavirus continues to grow rapidly in our immediate surroundings in India, we continue to adjust and adapt to ensure continuity for our teams and our customers.
At XS CAD, processes have been put in place to help manage these new challenges, staying safe and continuing to supply our services. These include the following:
- Our teams are only working from home at present, managing deliverables using a range of online tools and technologies to share data, manage projects, ensure confidentiality and collaborate.
- We have discouraged our team members from travelling unnecessarily, with all meetings being held online using various collaboration and communications technologies.
- We strongly support the vaccination program, and we have also encouraged all our team members and their families to arrange vaccinations as soon as it is practical and safe.
- We have been busier than usual and so we have continued to recruit and train new personnel for existing and new customers. We have used a range of virtual and online tools to do so.
Though it is difficult to predict how long the current situation may continue, we continue to ensure high standards, training and seamless support to all our customers.
At XS CAD, we continue to respond to Covid-19 circumstances by:
- Using secure cloud-based solutions for file storage and file sharing
- Hosting our project management and project delivery platforms within secure, cloud-based solutions.
- Enabling flexible and secure remote working arrangements, monitored constantly to ensure data integrity
- Undertaking multiple, daily video conference meetings to collaborate internally and with our customers
- Utilising the latest online technology for technical training and IT and HR support
Despite various global lockdown periods, XS CAD achieved the following milestones during the pandemic:
- Maintaining almost all customer service contracts and providing large teams for demand fluctuation.
- Adding additional customers to our portfolio from a range of blue chip firms around the globe.
Renewing our URS ISO 9001:2015 quality management certification. This certification structure is required by companies focusing on risk management, communication and leadership and streamlining the process for affiliation with other management systems.
- Earning the CRISIL ‘MSE 1D’ rating for our India office the fourth consecutive year, being accredited the highest credit worthiness in relation to other MSEs (micro and small enterprises). The accreditation endorses XS CAD’s reliability in delivering its services across the world.
- Renewing our training division Grey Edge’s Autodesk Authorised Training Centre certification and continuing to deliver high-quality product training as an Autodesk Learning Partner.
XS CAD is deeply committed to providing high-quality services to our customers, while responding rapidly to any new pandemic-related developments. We draw on our human resources, infrastructure and experience to maintain business continuity during these challenging times.
We are open to new business and new customers, who are continuing operations, relying on our support to ensure their own business continuity. If you require any further information about XS CAD’s response, then please contact your XS CAD Account Manager or Project Lead or our marketing division at firstname.lastname@example.org