Working with XS CAD during Covid-19
The Covid-19 pandemic has continued to cause disruption to the global economy for almost 6 months. Whilst regional lockdowns will help to control the virus, a vaccine is likely to be the main solution for the virus.
At XS CAD, we have continued to work with our customers and suppliers using a range of online tools and technologies to share data, manage projects, ensure confidentiality and to collaborate internally and externally.
We have continued to respond to the threat posed by Covid-19 by:
- Using secure and sophisticated cloud-based solutions for file storage and file sharing
- Hosting our project management and project delivery platforms within secure, cloud-based solutions
- Enabling flexible and secure remote working arrangements, ensuring that these are monitored constantly to ensure integrity of data
- Undertaking multiple, daily video conference meetings to allow us to work in a collaborative environment internally and with our customers
- Utilising the latest online technology to manage and carry out technical training and to provide IT and HR support
Our business continuity plans were effected as soon as regional shutdowns had commenced, and that has helped us to reduce inconvenience, delays and any other impact due to the pandemic, on the delivery of services to customers.
Despite various global lockdown periods for Covid-19 prevention, XS CAD succeeded in achieving the following milestones during the pandemic:
- Maintaining almost all customer service contracts, in some cases providing larger teams to handle fluctuations in demand after the initial month or two of uncertainty.
- Renewing our ISO 9001:2015 certification quality management URS ISO 9001:2015 certification amid the challenging uncertainties. The ISO 9001:2015 structure is required by companies using a multiple management system, focusing on risk management, communication and leadership and streamlining the process for affiliation with other management systems and enables XS CAD to consistently provide products and services of a certain quality.
- Earning the CRISIL ‘MSE 1’ rating for the fourth consecutive year, being accredited the highest credit worthiness in relation to other MSEs (micro and small enterprises). Scoring high on financial strength (FS) and operating performance (OP), the prestigious accreditation endorses XS CAD’s reliability in delivering its services across the world.
- Renewing our training division Grey Edge’s ATC (Autodesk Authorised Training Centre) certification and continuing to deliver high-quality product training as an Autodesk Learning Partner.
XS CAD is deeply committed to providing high-quality services to our customers, while responding rapidly to any new developments that the unpredictable nature of the pandemic may present. We draw on our assets – our human resources, infrastructure, and experience – to maintain business continuity during these times.
We are open for business as usual and look forward to assisting new customers who are continuing operations, relying on our support to ensure business continuity in their own markets.
For further information during this challenging time, please contact email@example.com