This site is subject to the following terms and disclaimer. XS CAD reserves the right to update these terms and disclaimer at any time, without notice to you.
In accessing any page of any website operated by XS CAD, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and disclaimer for every visit to this website.
The information contained on this website should be used for your own personal, legitimate and non-commercial use. In using it for the same, you are permitted to access any part of the website except those areas which are password-controlled, unless you have access to that area of the site with a password issued by an XS CAD officer/employee.
You are prohibited from
- Viewing and printing any or all parts of the website for any commercial purpose
- Copying (including downloading), distributing, publishing, altering, adapting or using any part of this website, except as expressly permitted above
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained within the site using this website or any part of it on any other website or other published material
Intellectual Property & Copyright
- All material contained in this website, including but not limited to the text, images, CAD files, graphics, designs, written, other material, the programming and code that operates this website is protected by copyright/other intellectual property rights of XS CAD and its web applications.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights of all XS CAD material is either owned by XS CAD or has been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights, or has been produced by XS CAD for its customers.
You understand that any information or data that you supply to XS CAD will need to be processed by XS CAD and you confirm that:
- Where you have registered your details and not indicated to the contrary, we may use the information to contact you by telephone, post,/ email about other products developments or services that may be relevant to you from time to time.
- All project-based data and personal data which is sent to XS CAD, concerning a project or your personal details, will be treated as personal/confidential by XS CAD officers/employees.
This website contains links to sites operated by third parties. XS CAD has not reviewed and does not review such sites. XS CAD is not responsible for the content nor accepts any liability howsoever arising in respect of any such sites.
The presence of links to third party sites is not intended as and shall not constitute a recommendation by XS CAD of such sites or of any advice or information posted on them.
Changes to Website
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason.
It is intended that the information on this website be used by persons resident in various countries, but the overall governing law should be that of the UK (XS CAD global headquarters).
If any provisions (or part thereof) within these terms and disclaimer shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision (or part) shall be severable from the remainder of these terms and disclaimer and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions or elements/parts of the contract.
XS CAD does not guarantee to carry out any request in any way or guarantee to even respond to any request.
In case of any queries related to terms and disclaimer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org