XS CAD has traversed a rising arc from the design support entity established in Redditch, Worcestershire, UK on February 25, 2002 to a reliable solutions partner that is an integral part of our customers’ design workflow today.
Initially focusing on 3D coordination for building services firms, we quickly expanded to modelling and design support for architects in 2003, while creating a subsidiary in India to handle growing business volumes and gaining skilled resources.
Early to adopt 3D design technology, we have extensive experience, over the last 20 years, working in a 3D environment and validating design data to create clash-free models and drawings for the AEC industry.
Successfully expanding operations to the USA, Australia and Canada, we added homebuilding, retail and architectural retained teams as part of our services
Becoming the first company in India to license and use Revit MEP in 2007 showed our pioneering spirit.
Over the course of the past two decades, in addition to an assembly of happy customers, we are proud of our achievements:
- ISO Quality Certification since 2005, endorsing our commitment to quality and process efficiency
- Autodesk Developer Network Partner since 2007, an accreditation we still hold
- Establishment of our Autodesk Training & Certification Centre in 2012
- Rated MSE 1 by CRISIL in 2017 and for each consecutive year
- 280+ employees globally and still growing
Long, varied experience and comprehensive team expertise drive our success. A thorough quality assurance approach and sound project management principles throughout all the design stages also feature in this success.
We look forward to achieving further milestones in the years to come.
Our story continues . . .