The prolonged Covid-19 pandemic has caused many disruptions, hurdles and economic difficulties. Increasingly, Covid vaccines have been on the frontline of defence against the virus.
At XS CAD, we have encouraged our employees to get vaccinated, and we have continued to work with customers using online technology to manage projects, share data and ensure confidentiality.
We have responded to the challenges of Covid-19 by:
- Ensuring continuity and high standards
- Using secure cloud-based solutions for file storage and sharing
- Hosting our project management and project delivery platforms within secure, cloud-based solutions
- Enabling and continuing flexible and secure remote working arrangements, ensuring constant monitoring for data integrity
- Undertaking multiple video conferences for internal and external collaborations
- Utilising the latest online technology for technical training and for IT and HR support
In spite of various global lockdowns, XS CAD achieved the following milestones during the pandemic:
- Maintaining almost all customer service contracts, in some cases providing larger teams to handle fluctuations in demand after the initial month or two of uncertainty.
Renewing our URS ISO 9001:2015 certification quality management n amid the challenging uncertainties. The ISO 9001:2015 structure is required by companies using a multiple management system, focusing on risk management, communication and leadership and streamlining the process for affiliation with other management systems and enables XS CAD to consistently provide products and services of a certain quality.
- Earning the CRISIL ‘MSE 1’ rating for the fifth consecutive year, being accredited the highest credit worthiness in relation to other MSEs (micro and small enterprises). Scoring high on financial strength (FS) and operating performance (OP), the prestigious accreditation endorses XS CAD’s reliability in delivering its services across the world.
- Renewing our training division Grey Edge’s ATC (Autodesk Authorised Training Centre) certification and continuing to deliver high-quality product training as an Autodesk Learning Partner.
XS CAD will continue to provide high-quality deliverables while responding promptly to any Covid-19 challenges that may be required. Our technical expertise, sound infrastructure and extensive experience help us maintain business continuity.
For further information during this challenging time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org