Creating models and running calculations needed to simulate the flow of fluids and their interactions, our CFD engineers use numerical analysis and other data to help solve fluid flow challenges in car parks, shopping malls, hospitals, cinema complexes, stadia and other commercial spaces using PyroSIM and FDS (Fire Dynamics Simulator).
Engineers at XS CAD:
- Quickly and accurately create 3D models and calculate simulation details of fluid flows
- Create CFD simulations to help decide effective HVAC design services for ideal air quality and air flow
- Determine ventilation flow patterns, smoke circulation paths, smoke density, smoke temperature estimates, carbon monoxide/dioxide levels
- Develop reports on velocity profiles, temperature/smoke layer profiles for different parts of the building, standards’ compliance summary
- Develop thermal comfort, pedestrian comfort, pollution, smoke behaviour and fire evacuation analyses
Creating models and running calculations to understand building energy efficiency, our sustainable design engineers use numerical analysis and other data to help design energy-efficient systems in car parks, shopping malls, hospitals, cinema complexes, stadia, commercial spaces and residential towers using IES-VE and DesignBuilder.
- 3D building models to analyse building energy performance
- Models of mechanical systems to analyse energy consumption
- Simulations to calculate heating and cooling loads
- Sustainability reports - including solar shading, wind analysis, etc.